The Leading Non-Profit Devoted to Pharmacists Advancing Psychedelics as Medicines
Advocate for pharmacists to apply their skillset throughout the psychedelic medicine continuum of care
Educate by providing pharmacist-focused training to enhance psychedelic literacy
Collaborate with stakeholders to inform ethical decision making around psychedelics
To serve as the premier resource for pharmacists in advancing psychedelic therapies
Sunday July 17th, 5:00 PM PT on our membership platform
Our May Members-only meet & greet event! Come by to meet the community, introduce yourself and maybe even share some laughs. Bring a beverage of your choice, and feel free to just pop in for a few minutes, or stay the whole time at your leisure. We’ll see you there!
Sunday July 31st, 10:00 AM -PT on our membership platform
We will begin readying ‘LSD My Problem Child’ by Albert Hoffman.
Chapter selections to be announced soon.
Portland, Oregon, USA | She/Her
Los Angeles, California, USA| He/Him
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA | He/Him
Oregon Coast, Oregon, USA | She/Her
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | He/Him
Board of Advisors
Dr. Victoria Hale
Dr. Kelan Thomas
Dr. Cody Wenthur
The Oath of a Pharmacist
“I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of pharmacy. In fulfilling this vow:
- I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of suffering my primary concerns.
- I will promote inclusion, embrace diversity, and advocate for justice to advance health equity.
- I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal outcomes for all patients.
- I will respect and protect all personal and health information entrusted to me.
- I will accept the responsibility to improve my professional knowledge, expertise, and self-awareness.
- I will hold myself and my colleagues to the highest principles of our profession’s moral, ethical and legal conduct.
- I will embrace and advocate changes that improve patient care.
- I will utilize my knowledge, skills, experiences, and values to prepare the next generation of pharmacists.