The Leading Non-Profit Devoted to Pharmacists Advancing Psychedelics as Medicines
10/21/21 5:45 PDT (8:45pm EDT):
The first Psychedelic Pharmacists Association book club! We will be beginning our discussion of “Good Chemistry: The Science of Connection” by Julie Holland. The book club will last for about 1.5 hours. Feel free to join the discussion as long as you are able – no pressure to stay the entire time. We will be discussing the introduction and chapter one of the book. Please read the introduction and chapter one if you are able prior to the event.
Sign up using this link! Looking forward to having you join us!
Advocate for pharmacists to apply their skillset throughout the psychedelic medicine continuum of care
Educate by providing pharmacist-focused training to enhance psychedelic literacy
Collaborate with stakeholders to inform ethical decision making around psychedelics
To serve as the premier resource for pharmacists in advancing psychedelic therapies
Portland, Oregon, USA | She/Her
Los Angeles, California, USA| He/Him
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA | He/Him
Oregon Coast, Oregon, USA | She/Her
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | He/Him
The Oath of a Pharmacist
“I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of pharmacy. In fulfilling this vow:
- I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of suffering my primary concerns.
- I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal outcomes for my patients.
- I will respect and protect all personal and health information entrusted to me.
- I will accept the lifelong obligation to improve my professional knowledge and competence.
- I will hold myself and my colleagues to the highest principles of our profession’s moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
- I will embrace and advocate changes that improve patient care.
- I will utilize my knowledge, skills, experiences, and values to prepare the next generation of pharmacists.