The Leading Non-Profit Devoted to Pharmacists Advancing Psychedelics as Medicines
Book Club January 30th 1:30 pm Pacific Time
The next meeting of the Psychedelic Pharmacists Association book club! We will be continuing our discussion of “Good Chemistry: The Science of Connection” by Julie Holland. This event is open to the public.
Click Here to RSVP for our live discussion of chapters 4, 5, and the epilogue.
Though we encourage people to read the book before the event to stimulate discussion, feel free to join in as a listener as well. We look forward to having you join us!
Advocate for pharmacists to apply their skillset throughout the psychedelic medicine continuum of care
Educate by providing pharmacist-focused training to enhance psychedelic literacy
Collaborate with stakeholders to inform ethical decision making around psychedelics
To serve as the premier resource for pharmacists in advancing psychedelic therapies
Portland, Oregon, USA | She/Her
Los Angeles, California, USA| He/Him
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA | He/Him
Oregon Coast, Oregon, USA | She/Her
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | He/Him
The Oath of a Pharmacist
“I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of pharmacy. In fulfilling this vow:
- I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of suffering my primary concerns.
- I will promote inclusion, embrace diversity, and advocate for justice to advance health equity.
- I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal outcomes for all patients.
- I will respect and protect all personal and health information entrusted to me.
- I will accept the responsibility to improve my professional knowledge, expertise, and self-awareness.
- I will hold myself and my colleagues to the highest principles of our profession’s moral, ethical and legal conduct.
- I will embrace and advocate changes that improve patient care.
- I will utilize my knowledge, skills, experiences, and values to prepare the next generation of pharmacists.